Thursday 4 April 2019

FairyLoot - March 2019

Theme: Favourites


Items: 
  • Colourful Scarf by Cara Kozik 
  • Bookish Socks by FairyLoot
  • Bookworm Page Tabs by FairyLoot
  • Metal Bookmark by KDP Letters
  • FairyLoot Anniversary Enamel Pin by FairyLoot
  • 3 Art Prints by @morgana0anagrom
  • Viper by Bex Hogan
  • To Best The Boys by Mary Weber
Review: 
The theme of this box was Favourites, which meant all the favourite series of the Fairyloot team. It was also the 3 year anniversary box and was advertised with having 2 books. This was enough to make me buy it. I feel like I got my money worth with this box and I’m very pleased.

The first item I came across was the scarf. This was very pretty in colour of blues and reds and contains a bunch of book titles. Ones I’ve read and ones I haven’t and ones I plan to, therefore I really appreciate this scarf and plan to wear it the next opportunity I get. The only issue with the scarf is one of the H’s is missing the -. They’re gonna send replacement for the scarfs but it doesn’t bother me at all. I wouldn’t even have noticed it if Sammie didn’t mention it.

Next in the box was the Alice in Wonderland socks which I believe is the first couple of lines in the book. They are very cute and simple. They are also really soft to wear and fit my huge feet. 

Then I got the page tabs, which is a cute concept that I haven’t decided yet if I’ll use them. They’re little sticky notes that you can place in a book to highlight and categorise quotes. From those of you who have read my book blogs will notice that half my reviews have quotes and half don’t. The half that do have them because I read that book on my kindle so I was able to highlight quotes. The ones without I read as a book so I was unable to highlight them, so I might use the tabs to fix that.

I’ve had a lot of different bookmarks in these FairyLoot boxes but the one in this box is probably one of my favourites with the magnetic game of thrones ones I got previously. This bookmark is metal and has a nice classic simple design with a little soft tassel. I haven’t read the book that the quote is from yet but I plan to and I think it’s still very cute.

I also have received a lot of pins and I appreciate the one in this box a lot as it’s the FairyLoot logo as an enamel pin to celebrate its birthday. I feel like it was needed and now is sitting on my pin flag that FairyLoot previously gave me.

There was also 3 pieces of artwork from books I haven’t read yet. I’m not a fan of the paper art especially when it’s for books I haven’t read, so there's not much to say on them.



Now for the books. As we know there was 2 in this box: Viper and To Best The Boys. I think both look very beautiful especially Viper. They definitely seem like books I’d pick up in a bookshop from design and blurb, so I’m looking forward to eventually reading them and of course reviewing them here.



 Rating: 4.5 runes out of 5
written by Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment